Wednesday, April 9, 2008

stuff to do with charm packs, part two

Make a purse.

Sorry for the blurriness. Also for the visible detritus in the background. Such is life with kids. These charm squares were from the Anna Marie Horner's Bohemian fabric collection. I lined the inside with plain magenta. Basically this was made just like a tote, but instead of straps, I put in ribbon loops for the wooden handles and I added some pockets inside. The squares are quilted in a simple X pattern. The closure is a ribbon loop around a large wooden button.

Back side and inside view:


1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the clown pants... haha. Pillow cases are fun, as long as the fabric isn't scratchy and sand paper-like.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!