Saturday, May 31, 2008

good to be home

hey, everybody, and thanks for your emails and comments! I had a wonderful time visiting my mom and a bunch of my family in Huntsvegas. ;-)
We went to a huge sale at Hancock Fabrics and also to a quilt shop in Decatur while we were there and of course I bought some fabric. You know, because I really need some. Not.
I managed to sew myself a shirt. I'll blog that later.
After spending some time with my sister Leigh Ann, the Quilt Master, I have a huge huge desire to immediately make a circle quilt or a snow ball quilt. Using something fun like Katie Jump Rope fabrics (pictured above) and lots of white. little time. So much stuff to do and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!