Tuesday, June 24, 2008

free pattern resource


Do you guys know about Burdastyle? It is a site to upload your own original patterns, and also you can download other's patterns, and a lot of them are free.

You can not only view pictures of the pattern creator's finished product, but view pictures and tips from others who have sewn the pattern.

To indulge my hobby of free pattern grubbing, I like to troll through once in a while to see what's new. I confess to downloading a bunch of patterns, but I have yet to try one.

This free Jennifer blouse caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!