Wednesday, August 13, 2008

customize some keds

I saw this cool idea on A Little Hut, via Art Backwash.

You can go on and design your own custom pair of Keds using any personal image or pattern, as well as Keds' own existing color palette.

These are two I designed, the first features a Martha Stewart freebie PDF image I had on my computer, and the second uses Ked's own palette . I'm not going to buy them, but it was sure fun to play with.

I've done Tshirt designs with Zazzle in the past and been very satisfied with the end product, so I'm sure the same would go for these shoes. So fun!


  1. Those are great! I just found your blog today, and it's really great. You are so talented! :)


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!