Friday, August 8, 2008

make a pom pom


(sorry, somehow this picture was omitted the first publishing)
Wow, I never knew how totally easy this was until I had to make a pom-pom for Katy Kitty's new beret. (I got the excellent idea for putting a pom-pom on the beret from Molly Monkey pattern tester, Chandra).

I followed Bella Dia's very well-done tutorial and made one! It only took like, five minutes. And I had a nice little pom-pom the exact color and size I wanted. Now I'm trying to think of all kinds of uses for pom-poms so I can make more.

6 comments:

  1. That is a cool trick...but when do we get to see Katy Kitty?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Molly might need a little pom pom in the middle of her beret =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, Monday's post is all about Miss Katy.
    Micah, that will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Now I might actually look forward to Monday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just found your blog and I have to tell you that you are my new hero! I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. odd dotty, I've always wanted to be someone's hero! :-) thanks so much! I was peeking at your blog and I'm watching The Other Boleyn Girl. Movie's pretty good so far, but the book is probably better.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!