Monday, September 1, 2008

name that crayon

I loved crayons growing up. And I loved their weird color names. Crayon colors like Burnt Sienna prepared me for the bizarre names that would appear on my acrylic paints in college (phthalocyanine green?).

Go here to take the quiz and see if you can name all 64. (I managed to make my way through with 14 mistakes)

Picture via Jeffre Jackson


  1. Whoa, that's impressive! I might have to try that!

  2. Thanks for the link to Crayola that was alot of fun. I was surprised how many names I remebered and the crayons location in the box.

  3. this for this very informatic link it is most useful site.
    also very intresting site

    few day ago i have visited one more site that was aslo concerning that people who was honey and thinkking that how theyu can BEtter their HOme Style


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!