Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I won, I won!

A couple Fridays ago I managed to remember to enter the Free Fabric Friday that Sew, Mama, Sew! posts each week. And I won! Yay! I received a charm pack of Recess by Sandy Klop of American Jane.

I love SMS's blog. So informative, and they are always posting series I'm interested in. They also have a great sewing forum if you have specific questions. And don't forget their shop.

Thanks for the free fabric, SMS!


  1. Lucky! I am a little confused by their Free Fabric enter to win by writing in their forums and not on their blog right? I dunno...just confuses me because how can they keep track of that? Now I know someone can win - so I am going to keep at it each Friday!! Here's to hoping that this week will be my week!

  2. stacy, they must've made the switch to forum commenting the week after I did it. I won by commenting on the fff post. I don't know how they keep track of the comments in the forums, but there must be a way, like time stamping.

  3. Congrats! That fabric looks like a ton of fun!

  4. I can't believe you won! Do you feel my jealousy? Just kidding :) Congrats! Any plans for it yet?

  5. Olivia, no specific plans. My craft room is full of sad little WIPs, that mock me every time I come up here. I have GOT to knock these out before a plan new stuff. (ironically, as I speak, I'm making a new card design on the computer. sigh.)

  6. Lucky you!
    What a wonderfull gift to win! COngratulations!

    The fabrics look sooo pretty!

    Kisses from Brazil!

  7. hey, i won one of the Recess charm packs from SMS a couple weeks ago too!! WOOT!!! i was very excited also :D



Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!