Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged!


Thank you to beccasaurus for tagging me as one of your favorite blogs! I'm honored. I've fallen in love with the blog world. I especially enjoy peeking into the lives of wonderful folks I'd never meet in real life because they live in places I'd kill to visit, like Australia, Israel, Germany, Spain, Brazil, everywhere! I found a link to my blog on some site and I couldn't even figure out what language it was in. Totally stumped. That was pretty cool.

The rules, in case you've been tagged by me, are:
1. Choose seven (?) of your favorite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)

So. Wow, it will be hard to narrow down to seven favorites. I never keep my blog roll updated with all the wonderfulness I find daily, and alas, some of the coolest blogs have been lost to me because I forgot to bookmark them. duh. Also these may have already been tagged to death because they are so awesome. But anyhow, here we go:

1) How About Orange (I love her self-deprecating humor, her strange power to find the mostest uber coolest things on the web, her style and her huge design talent)

2) Print and Pattern (I could absolutely stare at this blog for days)

3) Cakewrecks (I haven't laughed that hard in a while)

4) Little Birds Handmade (Sadly now defunct, but still so worth visiting, and she has a new shop blog here)

5) Matte Stephens (New obsession)

6) Free Design Goodies (The name says it all. What's not to love?)

7) Sweet Tidings (She makes everything sewn by hand. No sewing machine. Gah!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh great list! I'm really excited about Sweet Tidings. I LOVE to hand sew so this is a fun discovery for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so flattered by your compliment! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!