Friday, October 10, 2008

make a ruby doll

image credit: One Red Robin

Here's a free pattern for an adorable Ruby doll from the talented Jhoanna of One Red Robin. I'd love to make one soon, I have the pattern on my computer just waiting for the opportune time. It looks like she'll be adding more variations on Ruby's pattern in the future, so that has piqued my interest. If you make a Ruby, don't forget to add it to her flickr group.

I was also very excited to discover she also has a site called Softie Making with scads of helpful links and tutorials on making a vast array of stuffed cuties. Dive on in.

4 comments:

  1. Larissa, I loved the links! :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words and the plug for the new website - I really appreciate it!

    Looking forward to seeing your Ruby Doll :-)

    P.S. Katy Kitty rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Looking forward to checking out the links, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Another way cute project to add to my ever-growing list! She is definitely going to have to made for Chloe at some point. Will I ever catch up? I highly doubt it...

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!