Monday, November 10, 2008


So excited to receive my village frock pattern from these talented gals. I have plans for Christmas frocks for the girlies made out of some creme and black toile that has been gathering dust. Ah, plans. We'll see if I can make it come to fruition. I also bought some dark denim after seeing one made in denim on flickr and falling in love.

The brown paper envelope was hand addressed to me, with some pen flourishes! And the instruction book has been zig zagged down the fold with blue thread. All the illustrations as well as the pattern itself are hand drawn, not computer illustrated. So unique, just like the ladies who made it. I have done no more than flip through the book and dream in my head, but hopefully soon I'll be cutting.

I have been trolling around looking at other's village frock creations and I'm just floored by the cuteness. Wish me luck!


  1. OOOh! I've totally been loving all the indie patterns out there. This one looks so cute, and I totally see the toile!

  2. I have been stalking their blog to see when they would restock this pattern! I might put it on my Christmas list. Can't wait to see what you make from it!

  3. What a cute pattern! And the creme and black toile sounds fabulous. I love toile! I can just picture it. Can't wait to see the results!


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!