Monday, January 19, 2009

kooza



Incroyable! To say the very least.

If you love death-wish acrobatics, beautiful live music, breathtaking (and bizarre) costumes, clown humor, feats of bone-bending flexibility, all packaged with that indefinable French Canadian uber cool factor, you must go see Kooza. I hope it comes to your city.

Man. We went to see it Friday. I had to remind myself several times to close my mouth. It was that good. There were some tense moments in the second half when an acrobat was injured on the head by a flip that went awry, but he walked off after several minutes of evaluation from medics. If you see it, how stupid straight crazy is that Wheel of Death? That's all I'm sayin.

What an awesome birthday present for me from my Schmoopie. After which I was plied further with ahi tuna, stuffed lobster, steak, and a heart-breaking vanilla bean creme brulee topped with fresh fruit at McCormick & Schmicks.

Ok, I love you already! :-) Thank you, Cuppy Cake.

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to see Cirque Du Soleil for years!! hopefully one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a great birthday present!

    -Sarah from Create Studio
    www.createstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!