Sunday, March 22, 2009

join my new flickr group: mmmcrafts projects



Wow, thanks again to everyone for your many kind comments and support on the Baby Binky Bunnies! Y'all are just basically awesome.

Instead of sharing one of my own crafts this time, I would love to see your projects! If you've been inspired by one of my downloads, tutorials, projects, or patterns, share a picture in my new flickr group, mmmcrafts projects.

I have groups already for Molly Monkey and Katy Kitty, but it would be just fine to add your pictures of those to the new group as well. Please join and share your creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!