Monday, March 9, 2009

vintage button pendants

images via GreenSquirrel

I was innocently strolling through my flickr stuff the other day and I came across this talented person. My chest clenched when I saw her collection of kitschy-in-the-best-way handmade vintage button pendants. Shortly after I skipped (metaphorically) right along to her shop and purchased these two. Looking forward to getting them in the mail and wearing them with spring clothes soon.

I just love getting stuff in the mail! It's always a nice surprise because after a couple of days I forget all about ordering anything.

7 comments:

  1. Love the buttons! Daughter #2 has a button obsession and also an ETSY obsession.And just a note- skipping in your mind is almost as satisfying as physical skipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that there was such buttons.:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larissa! Those are really nice!

    And I feel the same way about the mail... ^^

    Kisses from Rio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh these are so sweet! Heading over there asap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom of 5, skipping in my mind is satisfying, but alas not very calorie burning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! What a nice addition to your spring wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! oh, the outfits those can complement!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!