Friday, May 1, 2009

etsy = happiness



I have been going a bit etsy crazy lately and I wanted to share. Elsa Mora's papercuts take that artform to a higher and more surreal level, and I'm happy to have these gorgeous prints of them in my greedy little hands. My photos just don't do the details justice. The paper is so rich and heavy, and she just couldn't be nicer to order from. Now I need to find some frames!


Also giving me joy are these cards from Herzensart. I can't really purchase one of her beautiful art toys right now, but I can (and will) absolutely enjoy having these great notecards, all produced from her original handmade paper collages. I love how you can fill in your own greetings. All came in a pretty little bag with matching envelopes. Now, can I make myself actually part with any of these by dropping them in the mail? It's looking iffy. They may just hang around to make me smile.

7 comments:

  1. wonderful! both of their work is so amazing! love the paper collages, makes me want to make some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these papercuts. I've been thinking of purchasing some myself. Of course, you beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Elsa's papercuts are amazing. I've been coveting those prints for some time. Maybe this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out Nikki McClure if you haven't already. She's a Portland artist that does paper cutting and it's amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOviNG those notecards! I am off to check those etsy sellers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had some great features lately, thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!