Monday, July 27, 2009

tiny happy pendants


I was looking for some fun dolly pendants for my girls on etsy, and while I ran across some really cute painted wooden peg pendants, I was completely arrested when I saw these little bead and wire cuties. (Man, look at my wrinkly fingers. Hand model I ain't.)

Of course I made them mine. What else could I do? Look at their vintagey cuteness and their tiny size (1.5 inches). I love them, and very nice seller Variation included some random beads for me to play with too. The way to a crafter's heart for sure.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute pendants - I bet your girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understand your immediate fascination with these little cuties! I'm on my way over now to order a few sets. Is it too early to start stocking stuffers? Anyway... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so stinking cute. I don't know what girl wouldn't love those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Looking forward to stuff like that when my niece is older :) And your fingers aren't wrinkly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, everyone! I'm excited to give them to the girls (hoping they don't fight over who gets what). I can't decide between bracelet or necklace for them to hang from.

    blue is bleu, um, thanks, but they are excessively wrinkly. I had another shot of the pendants on my palm, and it looked like a 100 year old crone's hand, so I used this one instead. They've always been like that, so I guess when the rest of me is wrinkly they'll finally match. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Cute! CUTE!! I vote necklace, but a little bracelet would be darling, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww. Those are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pendants! I definitely vote for necklaces. They remind me of an Indian maiden necklace (beaded with seed beads) I had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These Magic crafty beady little beings have stolen my heart as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!