Friday, August 28, 2009

please oh please...

Image via Flea Market Fancy Freaks

You guys know how I feel about my fabric BFF, Flea Market Fancy. I clued in late to this Denyse Schmidt collection just in time to purchase a charm pack and some yardage from ebay before the prices got CRAZY HIGH because it went out of print.

Well, I want more. Do you? Yes you do!

To that end, Sew Take a Hike has started the aptly named blog, Flea Market Fancy Freaks, where you can sign a petition, and also link your favorite FMF photos. She has already contacted Free Spirit Fabrics and has gotten an encouraging response. Let's blow Free Spirit Fabrics out of the water with our Flea Market Fancy Freakishness.

Spread the word!

Oh, and if you haven't seen it, here's my next Denyse Schmidt fabric infatuation, a sneak peek of her new collection, Hope Valley, at TrueUp.


  1. I would love for this fabric to be reissued. I gave up only after a long, long time of trying to find even a little a piece of the blue background floral. I would especially love a charm pack -- so I could have a little piece of each print!

  2. I may be mistaken, but I think my local store may have that blue floral. I know I just bought it with a yellowish background recently. If you want me to check, please e-mail me.

  3. Oh this was one of my fav lines ever. I wold love to have more!


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!