Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And the winners are...


(rustling of envelopes)

Amy, who has made an Atlanta Braves themed Molly and would like to add a Mikey,

and

darlinroz, who's in it for the shoes. Darlinroz, I need your email address!

(falling confetti)

(pinwheeling spotlights)

Well, congratulations you two! I'll be emailing you the patterns soon.

A huge HUGE thank you to everyone who commented and also for your support in my shop for the patterns. It blew me away! Happy holiday crafting.

Don't forget the pattern sale is on through Monday, 20% off the regular price of Katy Kitty, Baby Binky Bunny and Mikey Monkey.

P.S. On a sad note (for me), I have injured my neck and time spent on the computer or sewing seems to aggravate it. SIGH. SIIIIIIIGHH. I'm praying for healing and patience. Until the neck is better, I won't be crafting or posting as often! I'm going to have to learn moderation, which is very difficult for me when it comes to Precious and crafting. I'll miss it, and I'll miss you.

14 comments:

  1. Love you, Larry. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon! We'll miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, you wonderful two. feeling kinda pitiful right now. (blowing nose loudly)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you hurt your neck.
    Hopefully you will feel better in no time.
    Take care... :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won! Thanks so much... can't wait to get start on Mikey!
    ... and I hope you get feeling better soonsup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lord...I pray to you on behalf of Larissa...please grant her with the health and the strength she needs to keep being the loving and giving person she is...

    In Your name,

    ^A^ngel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, you guys, thanks so much. I appreciate the prayer and the good wishes. I'm looking forward to physical therapy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the lucky winners! Feel better soon. Will miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on the winners, and you get better soon. My son who studies 5 different marshal arts swears on the fortnightly massage. Do get referrals though, you don't want someone who does not know what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, please do get feeling better soon. Thanks for the sweet giveaway and all of your gorgeous dolls and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm feeling very starstruck.
    Sorry to hear about your neck - hope time and therapy will help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fiandneez, oh really? did a celeb visit your blog? ha. puhleeze. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!