Wednesday, February 3, 2010

and the Knitty Bitties winner is...

image courtesy of Knitty Bitties

Hey everybody, what a bunch of nice comments on Andrea's shop! She is very talented, and generous to boot.

Now, the moment you've been waiting for, by random number generator, the winner is:

workerbee, who writes:
"Wow - what a talented girl she is! Oh how I wish I had the time and creativity to design like her. Woe is me. Guess I'll just have to hope I win! (would be only be right since today is my birthday....)."

People, I promise, I didn't pick her because it was her birthday, Mr. Random did! But how cool is that? Happy birthday, workerbee! You need to contact me via this post and let me know your email address, and also which fabulous prize you would like, the ruffle bag or the camera strap.

Everyone, thanks for participating!

P.S. If you'd like another chance to win something, hurry over to Knitty Bitties and comment for your chance to win your choice of a Baby Binky Bunny, Katy Kitty, or a Mikey Monkey pattern. Her comments are still open, last I checked.

3 comments:

  1. congrats worker bee, and happy birthday!
    larissa- check out this blog http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2010/02/strut-your-stuff.html and see a mikey monkey that made it there from flickr :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!