Monday, April 19, 2010

happy birthday, schmoopie


The boy I love turned 40 over the weekend. Here is the card I made him. I never have trouble making cards, it's the writing in them that is so hard. How to condense all I feel for him and how he has blessed my life into just a few sentences? Impossible. But I tried.

Happy birthday, Michael, oh you whom my soul loves.

P.S. If you didn't see the update in the last post, my malady has a name, and it is 'disk protrusions'. Looking forward to starting therapy and my thanks to all of you for your very kind get-well wishes!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband! Have a happy day and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schmoopie - don't you just love Seinfeld? Happy 40th to yoru husband...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Larry. I'll be waiting for a complete account of the big weekend. Happy Birthday to Schmoopie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b-day, Michael! Great job on the card, Larissa. the card is always an afterthought for me, but trying to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your loved one! I love your hanadmade card, goodness you can make everything so well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!