Thursday, June 3, 2010

i've been invited!

Skip to my Lou is currently hosting CRAFT CAMP: 30 Days 30 Bloggers 30 Crafts, a great lineup of easy-ish handmade projects to keep your kids (or you) busy crafting away for the entire month of June. And guess what? I've been asked to contribute a project. Yay!

I'm very flattered to be invited to this A-list craft party. Be sure to check the Skip to my Lou blog to see new summer-time craft fun for your kiddos every day in June.


  1. Way cool! Can't wait to see your contribution!

  2. Yea! I found your blog just in time!

  3. Great idea and I am curious what you will be coming up with!

  4. That is great!! I want to do more with the kids this summer that is hands on. Thanks so much for sharing.


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!