Thursday, March 3, 2011

mmmcrafts is now on Facebook


Ok, my blog finally stepped into the 21st century. Mmmcrafts now has a facebook page, if you'd like to like it, baby (sing it like Donna Summer). Blog updates will automatically appear there as well as random posts about my crafting life. I'm still figuring out how to manage a page but I think I got the basics down. I'm still resisting Twitter though.

Also, I'm excited to share (my first) crafty interview with Rebecca Restrepo of Examiner.com! She's also an addicted maker and you can find her blog here and her shop here.

Lastly, I've got the needle books done and ready to list, but have to visit the post office first to get the word on shipping costs.

5 comments:

  1. I "Like" you, I really "Like" you! Sounds like you have a lot going on! You know I'll be one of the first to buy your needle book pattern! Keep up all the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Pea, what IS that movie? "You like me, you really like me". It's right on the tip of my brain. I don't plan to issue a needle book pattern, just FYI. Just selling the needle books themselves. But thanks for your encouragement, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you for entering mmmcrafts into the world of FB! And of course I like you! I am still trying to get the hang of managing my photography page too. I really need to start posting more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you, too! :) And Twitter is kind of fun though I tweet projects find on the internet and cool crafty stuff not that I'm doing my laundry or what kind of toothpaste I bought lol.

    Thanks again for the interview! (and the shout out) Keep up the inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just "liked" you on facebook. Love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!