Thursday, March 10, 2011

thanks again and again, Beth!


I have a craftsy friend at church, Beth, who is always surprising me with little handmakery gifts and cards - just because. Thank you, Beth! You are swell. The latest offerings from her shown above are samples of sewing themed papers (left) and fabrics (right) she thought I would like, and a tiny handmade sewing kit. Love it all, and especially that stitch sampler fabric. Beth is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, by the way, so she'd be glad to put you in touch with your inner stamper if you are interested. She also teaches craft classes at our local Hobby Lobby, so you can ask her about that if you are in the metro Atlanta area.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like that stitch sampler fabric, too! It'd make a cool... 'something'... for a sewing room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom tenho te visitado e embora precise da ajuda do tradutor, tenho gostado e me inspirado. Por isso deixei um selinho no blog, fique a vontade.
    Bjs e até mais.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very nice! I used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. It was pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!