Monday, March 12, 2012

calling all mmmakers!

I'm getting a lot of requests to buy premade items, like Wee Mouses. If you make stuff to sell from my retail sewing patterns and want referrals, can you let me know? (More info on cottage industry can be found here.) I'd love to have options to give folks. There's a mmmakers page available for links to your shops or just your contact information. If you want to be included on that resource page, please let me know. I'll need to be able to confirm your pattern purchase(s), so include your Etsy username or the PayPal email address you used for your Craftsy purchase. If you'd rather email me than comment, my email address is listed under my profile, in the sidebar over there >> on the blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!