Thursday, August 15, 2013

tooth pillow for Sally Roe



For a winsome little one year old who will not lose any toofs for a while yet. She just got them! But it's nice to Be Prepared.

I added a little messenger bag for quarters or half dollars. Sacajawea dollars. Whatever the tooth exchange rates are these days. I always loved getting coins when I was a kid. Paper money is all very well, but coins just seem more like treasure when you are a little person. Silver. Shiny. Historical embossings. With a nice heft. Not to mention the satisfying clinky clink in the pocket.

Make your own!

10 comments:

  1. The messenger bag is a great idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Co za wspaniały pomysł i super wykonanie. Serdecznie pozdrawiam. Jola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jola! Greetings to Poland from across the pond.

      Delete
  3. I love it! Great idea. The tooth fairy brings our daughter the gold dollar coins. She likes them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Mama Pea. I love those gold dollar coins -- they look the most like treasure!

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!