Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Cyber Monday and I Possibly Killed My Mac

Hey, cyber shoppers, today all the patterns in my Etsy Shop are 20% off with the code CYBERMON!

Also I have photos of what I'm making to show you, but unfortunately I might have committed unintentional Mac-icide (more accurately, macslaughter) so that will have to wait for now. Text heavy posts here for awhile until I can make it to the Apple Store and see what I've done to my baby. That also might be the nail in the coffin for the Partridge & Pear pattern, since precious pattern editing time will be lost. We'll see how long it takes to fix it. Fingers crossed. 


  1. Oh, dear... sorry to hear about your Mac. Praying it's not a death and will be a quick recovery!

  2. Oh, my! Poor baby... and the computer, too. Hoping you can get an appointment soon and resuscitate your mac. Never fun to be without!


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!