Monday, April 27, 2015

facebook faux pas

Hey guys, was updating my Facebook page and took my one chance to change the address of the page, which I've never liked. What I didn't realize: the old link would be broken. I guess I thought it would be referred or something.

So, I'm sorry for all the potential puzzling error messages! My facebook page has not been deleted. If you've already liked it or subscribed to the feed, I don't think anything has changed for you. The only thing that is changed is the direct web address for the page.

New web address for the facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!