Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 in review

Goodbye 2015! It was a busy, happy year.
Four new patterns were released and lots and lots of sewing was done. Thanks to all of you for hanging in there with me for another blogging year!

Hello, new year. Look at you, 2016! All shiny and blank and ready to be scribbled on, colored in and populated with new things.

Coming soon:

  • A pattern that's already underway for early this year: Early Bird Night Owl Pillow.
  • Also coming are two new Twelve Days pattern bundles for the shop: 4-6 and 1-6.
  • And of course my goal is to release four more new Twelve Days patterns – fingers crossed!

Happy new year to you all! (And next post you'll see more handmade gifts, because I'm not done showing you what I made in December!)


  1. You've certainly had a busy year, and beautifully so! Here's to more creativity in 2016. Can't wait to see what you make (and what you've already made that we haven't seen yet)! Carry on.....

    1. Thanks, Grandma G! Happy new year to you and yours. I shall carry on. Right after I get these Christmas boxes wrestled back into the attic.


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!