Sausage finger! Wrenched it last night pulling a needle through several layers of fabric. Didn't realize it at the time. It ballooned up later. Not what I needed as I'm making the final samples for the Early Bird Night Owl pattern and trying my best to get that thing off my desk and into my shop. I didn't realize how much I rely on this finger for everything. Someone needs to make me a sandwich because I can't open the mayonnaise.
- In other news, there's a bilious coating of yellow green pollen on everything here and runny noses galore. I think the plants and trees are trying to kill us. We are looking forward to the next rain.
- I need to lose ten pounds so I can look fabulous at the two family weddings, various showers and 50th anniversary events that are coming up. Sad thing is I think I could probably achieve this if I could stop snacking at night. #willpowersadlylacking
- I'm trying to re-learn Spanish and enjoying using the Duolingo app so much.
- I'm slated to be a guest speaker and teach my first class this summer for my sister's quilt group. They've selected the Flora Needle Book pattern. I've already got a headstart on the stage fright and nausea, so I'm good. Still working on the deer-in-headlights look.
- I'm once again out of compelling fiction to read. Send me your titles so I can enjoy one over spring break.
I hope all your fingers are their normal size and that you are having a great (coating free) spring time!