Wednesday, June 8, 2016

swan sewing sailing along swimmingly


Hard at work on the Swan a-Swimming pattern for you! For those of you who like to buy the Twelve Days felt and floss bundles from Benzie Design, starting with this pattern (no. seven) I will be repeating the bundle colors. So these samples will be done in the same bundle colors as the the first pattern, Partridge & Pear.

Which leads me to my apology. I kind of dropped the ball for Goose a-Laying with the bundle colors. My samples ended up in a lot of the same colors as Partridge & Pear also because I failed to think that through. Soooo I think I will do a unique bundle for the Goose a-Laying in some different colors in the coming weeks. I'm sorry about that! I had color bundle apathy at the time. Do you ever get that?

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Swan a Swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to more 12 Days ornaments! Love these so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness these are just beautific!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!