Thursday, October 20, 2016

on the third day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to meeeee, three French hens!


It's a great time of year for cozy hand making! French Hen is the third pattern in my Twelve Days series of Christmas ornaments. It doubles as an Easter pattern if you have an Easter tree in the spring.


All the ornaments in this series are hand sewn and made from wool or wool-blend felt. And they are way easier to make than they look, thanks to a magical Sulky adhesive stabilizer.


Using the stabilizer (shown in action above) means no tedious pattern transferring or tracing. If you can do basic hand stitches and work with small pieces, you can nail these ornaments.


I have also curated wool-blend felt and floss color bundles which are sold by Benzie Design to go with the digital patterns! This is the bundle for French Hen with coordinating floss, shown above.

All available Twelve Days ornaments are in my Etsy and Craftsy shops, sold singly and also in discounted bundles. It's an ongoing series, so stay tuned for new patterns coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!