Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving! My sale is on!


So grateful to God for another year of doing what I love – designing and making unique sewing patterns. If you've been waiting for my annual sale to buy a pattern from my Etsy shop, this is it! 20% off your pattern purchase through Monday with no code necessary.

Regardless of where we call home in this amazing, beautiful world and whether or not this is an official holiday where you are, I'm certain we can all take some time to count our blessings. I want you to know I'm so thankful for YOU, and for your constant encouragement, support, patience, and enthusiasm for sewing my patterns. I wish you a wonderful weekend surrounded by the love of God, filled with all your favorite things to eat, and overflowing with peaceful happy times among your friends, neighbors, and family.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Just took advantage of your sale (thank you!) and got the 12 Days set. Looking forward to working on them next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Honeybee! Thanks so much for your purchase! I hope you enjoy making those ornaments as much as I do! (and thank you, yes, indeed, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving -- I got to meet my new nephew. <3)

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!