Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! My annual sale is now on!


Thanksgiving is a good time to count my blessings, and among the many other wonderful things in my life, I thank God that I have not only the opportunity to design and sell my detailed felt imaginings, but also that I have such a wonderful group of mmmakers who enjoy putting them together as much as I do, and who continue to support my designs. Thank you! 

If you've been waiting to snag that pattern you like from my Etsy shop during the annual sale, now's the time! Get 20% off your pattern purchase through Monday with no code necessary. Please note: the sale is keyed to my time zone, Eastern Standard, so please factor that in if you are in a different part of our lovely world.

Please accept my wish for you, wherever you are on this beautiful planet, that you have the best, chattiest, and most delicious day ever, whether you celebrate with an unlucky turkey or not. We can all pause to give thanks. May God richly bless you with happiness, health, and special times with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!