Monday, June 13, 2011

cozy for bob's mom

I made this brown felt phone cozy for Robyn's mom right before the trip to Austin. I love putting the colors together for these, and they are so quick to sew up. Thank goodness.


  1. That is really sweet! I love the design. :)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

  2. I think it made Mom feel really special to be the recipient of a Larissa original. Thanks again for being such a thoughtful house guest!

  3. Hi friend I love your blog always has beautiful things here, beijokas ...
    tb visit my store and let your opinion about my products.


Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you have a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'subscribe by email' link as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!