Thursday, December 25, 2014

a merry Christmas to all


Love and joy come to you
And a merry Christmas too
And God bless you and send you a happy New Year
And God send you a happy New Year!

Mmmcrafts readers, thanks so much for going with me through another year of creative makery (and time mismanagement). 

May your Christmas be so merry and bright, filled with the love of God and with family, friends, peace and happiness. I'll see you again with more Twelve Days ornaments and general manic crafting in the new year.

My next post will kick off the parade of handmade: all the gifts I made for Christmas that I couldn't show you until after the gifting!

3 comments:

  1. With best wishes and greetings for the Christmas season! I love it so much to look at your beautiful birdies and hens! Each of it is a masterpiece! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Larissa. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I am so in love with your 12 days of Christmas felted ornaments, I am collecting them and will be anxiously waiting to complete the set. They are so bright and cheerful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family. I love your work....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!