Monday, October 9, 2017

piper piping looking pipery


Tight prototype of the Piper Piping ornament, number 10 in my Twelve Days series. He's facing sideways because I like to change things up like that. *magic flourish of hands* Still working out what to do with his second arm. His front arm is just pinned on at the moment. I'm just trying to avoid looking like he has a death grip on the pipe. You can't see the feather in his hat very well from this angle, but that is one of my favorite parts. Tiny, tiny hats are fun. Once minor design dilemmas are solved the pattern writing will commence!

4 comments:

  1. love this, always interested in your iteration of these things. looking forward! you're on the home stretch now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you coming along with the piper? Close to putting the pattern on Esty? Would love a bundle of the last 3 patterns! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, little things, yes, getting close! The series will be complete by the end of the year (read: not in time to make for Christmas) and a bundle of those patterns will be available then. Thanks!

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!