Tuesday, November 28, 2017

thank you, thank you, thank you! and a Twelve Days update.


Wow, guys! Thanks so much for making this annual pattern sale the best ever. I really appreciate it! Y'all have some sewing to do! Chop chop!

Many have asked if the Lady Dancing and Lord a-Leaping patterns will be out in time for Christmas crafting. My goal is to finish the Twelve Days ornament series in 2017 and I still have that clearly in my sights, but oh my dears...thanks to the move that took up my entire summer, I'm afraid I will need every last minute left of 2017 to accomplish it. I don't want to cut corners or rush the grand finale to this series and I'm sure you don't want that either! Lady Dancing is in progress now and will maybe release in time for Christmas (no promises!), but I will probably be running right up to December 31st at midnight to release Lord a-Leaping.

Thanks a million to many of you who have sent me encouraging messages and positive reviews on my patterns. You know what a huge boon that is to a micro-business, and also to me personally. It keeps me going! That and a lot of coffee. Let's do this!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for everything Larissa! These will be heirlooms so I will finish the series regardless of when you do. I'd hate for you to rush something when you've spent so much time of the series as a whole. Glad to know the sale went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, KnittyLynn, No worries, if I'm not happy with them, they ain't releasing. :-) I need to finish this series for myself too, so I can move on to the 1000 other ideas I have.

      Delete
  2. Well...as I'm highly unlikely to make the others before Christmas I'd rather you take your time and make them gorgeous!! Give yourself time to enjoy family and friends too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, Sarah! I want it ALL. LOL #allthethings

      Delete
  3. I am almost done putting 1-9 together! They are GORGEOUS patterns! I'll take them whenever you finish. Enjoy your time with family and your coffee;). Merry Christmas!!! -Brie in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome... I look forward to finishing this collection... great patterns Larissa... thank you so very much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with others. Don't rush it and enjoy your family this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh please do take your time. No pressure.
    All of them are stunning. Larissa, you are just amazing. Thank you for sharing your superb creativity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always, Rosemary. I'm not amazing, but God is. :-)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your talent for others to find and enjoy. I have now made a number 12 Days of Christmas ornaments to give as gifts and am so excited anticipating the finale ornaments. Fingers crossed suggestion for your next set.... Nutcracker ornaments! Please, please!! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, BluebirdStitches, I'm excited for the finale too! Yes, Nutcracker ornaments have crossed my mind, along with about 100 other ideas. I'm not sure what's next!

      Delete
  8. I've just found you via Pinterest and am so in love with your designs! Absolutely stunning.
    I hope you don't mind me mentioning this - that number four in the twelve days of Christmas rhyme is "Four Calling Birds" not Colly birds???
    I am so inspired by your stitching and design - beautiful in every way xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Attic24, Thanks so much! Yes, Calling Bird is what the modern song says, but the original carol from 1780 says Colly Bird! You can find more about that here:
      http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/2015/03/colly-bird-pattern-is-now-available.html

      Delete
  9. Please don’t rush! Your work is beautiful and I am having a blast making these. I am curious as to what you would do with a Santa...

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!