Thursday, March 22, 2018

Floresita's 12 Months of Christmas - a Twelve Days Ornaments stitch-along on Feeling Stitchy


Interested in a Twelve Days Ornaments stitch-along? Lovely and talented Floresita is hosting one on Feeling Stitchy called Twelve Months of Christmas. Follow along to get inspiration and share your ornament progress too. Floresita is using alternate stitching (couching!) and adding sparkle with beads and metallic threads. Her ornaments are going to be beautiful!

New to the Twelve Days Ornament Series? This page is chock-full of tips and information to help you get started.

5 comments:

  1. I have all the patterns. I need to purchase the wool felt. I want to join this stitch along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cecelia, you can purchase felt from the vendors I have listed on this page, if you like:
      http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/p/twelve-days.html
      As for the stitchalong, that's on the Feeling Stitchy blog. :-)

      Delete
  2. Is it too late to join this Stitchalong?I love the patterns and what wonderful keepsakes to make and pass down to ones family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debbie! I'm not sure. You can contact Floresita about her stitch along via this page: http://www.feelingstitchy.com/2018/03/12-months-of-christmas-mmm-crafts.html
      If it's too late to join the stitch-along, you can still begin the series on your own by purchasing the patterns from my shop. I have tons of tips and detailed instructions on my patterns!

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!