Friday, November 30, 2018

many thanks for making my Etsy sale such a success! and now back to sewing...


I'm lucky to have this gorgeous pile of Felt On The Fly greens, teals, pinks and corals on my desk at the moment. They are waiting to be turned into the last of three jewel colorways for my Twelve Days ornament series. The first two colorways are featured here and here, and are available in her shop.

I have to extend one thousand thanks to you for making my annual Etsy sale one for the MmmCrafts record books! Y'all have a bunch of sewing to do! And man. So do I. Can I panic yet? Only 25 days 'til Christmas. TOO MUCH TO DO. This happens every year. #stilldidntseeitcoming

1 comment:

  1. I made a post on their page yesterday and they responded thus:
    Shame on you for stealing Larissa Holland's 12 Days of Christmas felt ornaments without permission and without paying her for her wonderful design. Shame on you. You took them off your website after she complained to Ms. Shiers but UK shoppers report seeing them in the stores. Again, without acknowledging Holland's work, without notifying her you were ripping her off, and without paying her for her hard work.
    https://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/…/no-thats-not-my-kit-at-hob…
    STORES.AG
    stores.ag
    1 Comment
    22
    Like
    Show more reactions
    Comment
    Share
    Oldest
    Comments
    Hobbycraft
    Hobbycraft Good Morning, Thank you for your message and for bringing this to our attention.
    Please be assured we would not intentionally copyright other designs and we do of course take this very seriously. The information you have been provided has been passed on to the relevant team as a matter of urgency so that we look into the points raised. Kind regards, John
    Manage
    LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6h

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!