Monday, March 18, 2024

new Retro and Classic palette shots



I recently snapped these photos of my 'Twas The Night ornaments alongside their corresponding Benzie Design Retro (pink/green/mint) and Classic (red/blue/mustard) felt palettes. Benzie Design supplies lovely and convenient felt/floss/notions kits so that you can make ornaments like my samples! Not to mention their awesome customer service and quick shipping. Hugs to you, Benzie!

To buy the PDF ornament patterns: mmmcrafts.etsy.com

’Twas The Night detailed color guides:
https://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/.../benzie-color-guide...

To buy the MmmCrafts Retro and Classic felt/floss palettes: benziedesign.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!