Wednesday, March 17, 2010

and the winners are...


And now, by random number generator, the winners of the Bib & Booties accessories patterns are:

1) acornmoon
2) derenda
3) annmarie

Congratulations! Happy bib, bootie and carrot making to you! I'll be emailing you soon with the pattern.

(If you would like to sew a bunny with a blanket also, that pattern is sold separately as the Baby Binky Bunny pattern, and is on sale through April 3 for 20% off the regular price.)

Thanks for participating, you sweet folks!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much, just the thing for my Easter bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Now since I didn't win I'm off to buy this super cute pattern add on. My bunnies "need" these accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners. I'll be picking this up for sure. Binky Bunny round 2 will hopefully go smoother in the embroidery area, and if not, maybe some nice carrots and booties will make up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute job adding some little extras to some already adorable little bunnies! Have the kids had fun playing with them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Searching for a bunny pattern, I got on your blog. I love your sweet bunny's!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!