Saturday, May 21, 2016

Crow softie by Thing 2


You've already seen her softie version of Tom Servo. In the afterglow of that success she informed me she was going to make Crow next. I have to admit I secretly thought she was fighting a losing battle because Crow just seemed really awkward to duplicate as a softie. (For those of you who may be wondering, Crow and Tom Servo are robot characters on a show from the 90s called Mystery Science Theater 3000.)


Well, shut my mouth. She whipped this out from scratch from fleece, felt, and pipe cleaners. I think it's fantastic! So proud.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Seriously, this is quite a feat, and Thing 2 should be super-proud of herself. I knew it was Crow before I even read the text! I dream that my children (ages 4 and almost-2) will someday be able to accomplish crafty achievements like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now that ignorant me has looked up to see what Crow is actually supposed to look like, I agree that she did an amazing job! Wow! Proud you should be, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fellow MST3k fan here, and Crow is adorable! I saw the Servo softie too and love both! Movie sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit I don't know 'Crow', but I think he looks great. Looks like some great new talent in the softie world. lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!