Monday, January 24, 2022

what I'm up to

Hey guys! Happy January. Trying to keep warm in the house is a winter-long project for me. Note my perpetually red (drippy) nose. So charming. I routinely wear scarves and coats inside the house, especially as my fave spots are near windows. I received some much-enjoyed and also ridiculous looking but super warm socks for Christmas. (Thank you, Schmoopie!) And the hot coffee and tea ever floweth over here, of course! We are also in the midst of a dispute with a group of flying squirrels for possession of our attic, and so far they are winning.

I’m busy busy working on the next pattern in the 'Twas the Night series, and I’m excited to show you once I have anything photo worthy. Not yet, though! It's in the very preliminary stages. 

I hope you guys are keeping well? We are passing around the usual winter assortment of viruses and colds. My poor Thing 1 got out of Covid jail at college over the weekend. It snuck right past her vax and whacked her with a headache, body aches, fatigue, and head cold. She's feeling much better now, but says she noticed she can't taste spicy things. Everything else, yes. Spicy stuff, no. That's just bizarre. Sigh. Errbody taking a turn with the new variant, looks like! 

Back to sewing! Y'all stay cozy. Except for my Australian friends – y'all stay cool. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!