Thursday, December 7, 2023

Mr Yet To Come 3.0

Here's Mr Yet To Come 3.0 (right) hanging out with Mr 2.0 (left). I think most of the design kinks are worked out on him this go round. I will change only a couple minor things for 4.0 and I have a good mental outline of the order of steps needed for his build. I'm still trying to make a gravestone I like, though. It's fighting me. 

My top priority is getting this pattern released before the end of the year. Will it happen? *suspenseful music plays* No one knows! Stay tuned...

(This Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come ornament will be the 5th in my ongoing Ebenezer Ornament Series. The first four patterns are available in my Etsy shop: mmmcrafts.etsy.com)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I can’t wait until this is in your shop, but I will. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!