Wednesday, January 2, 2019

#bestnine2018, craftsy shakedown and BTW happy new year!


Hey, guys! Happy 2019! I resolve to craft more this year. #gratuitousresolutions

This was the screen capture of my best nine Instagram posts this year. Lots of love for the Twelve Days Ornament Series and for wool felt in general. I hope you all had a merry and bright Christmas and a phantasmagorical celebration to ring in the new year (or maybe I should say mageestical, in honor of a most amusing holiday viewing of Hunt for the Wilderpeople). I pretty much drank a sparkling grape juice around 11pm and called it a night. It's really anticlimactic to be visiting in the Central Time zone on NYE because the peach/sparkly ball drops an hour early.

From Craftsy: Good news, Larissa, you're a top designer! You get to keep your shop! Bad news, it's only four patterns 'til an undisclosed time in 2019. 




If you are wondering what in the world happened to my Craftsy pattern store, I'll tell ya. Craftsy (now a Bluprint company) is overhauling their website. They deleted thousands of pattern stores on Dec 28. Mine is still there, but it is limited for now to only four (apparently randomly chosen) patterns. Not to worry: if you have previously purchased patterns there, they are still available to you in your Craftsy pattern library. And for future purchases, a full selection of my patterns can of course be found here, in my trusty Etsy shop.

More posts coming as I unpack, refocus, and resign myself to a post fairy-light and eggnog-less reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!