Tuesday, January 15, 2019

1780 carol not your jam? No problem, here's the modernizer


I modeled my Twelve Days Ornament Series after the original carol from 1780, which I love. But it's all good if you would rather stitch the more modern version of the song. I can dig it!


In fact, I just listed the supplement pattern in my shop that will make it super easy to modify your ornaments. It covers all four patterns that need renumbering (Drummer Drumming, Piper Piping, Lady Dancing, and Lord a-Leaping). All you need to do is print the sheet as is, then use those alternate pattern pieces to replace the original numbered pieces.


I hope that is helpful to you! You can find the supplement pattern right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!