Tuesday, May 21, 2019

FOTF complete jewel tone kit now available!

Photo courtesy of Felt On The Fly

Super cool announcement! Felt On The Fly now has a COMPLETE materials kit available -- enough 100% merino wool felt (with some extra built in, JIC), DMC floss, and notions to make all 15 jewel toned ornaments in my curated Sapphire, Gold and Emerald colorways.

See her Etsy listing for details on what's included and to purchase. (Her kit does not include my patterns. Those can be purchased in my shop.)


See my FOTF color guides if you'd like to view more photos of the jewel toned Twelve Days ornaments you can make with the FOTF Jewel-Tone Colorway Kit.

Janet also supplies helpful printed color guides along with the kit, which is really handy on the go or off the grid. Using her kit with my patterns, you will have most everything you need to get going on your heirloom handmade ornament set. I love that there is a little cushion built in to the felt so you don't have to freak out if you make a mistake or change your mind about a color. That happens to me a lot! I've purchased kits in the past for projects that have just enough, so it makes me sweat bullets as I go along. Not necessary here, and you may be able to make additional ornaments with the leftovers, especially if you vary the colors.

You can find the complete set of patterns here in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. This keeps getting easier and easier... and I keep getting more and more tempted. 💕

    ReplyDelete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!