Tuesday, May 26, 2020

ALERT: Craftsy/Bluprint is shutting down


ALERT: I've just read that Bluprint/Craftsy is officially shutting down. I was wondering about that since they temporarily limited my shop to just four patterns months ago during the rebranding, and it hasn't updated since. I have just deleted my four listings there. I was assuming they would inform all their subscribers and customers via email, but I'm a shop owner and I happened to find out from a post on an industry Facebook page. *SMH*

So, if you purchased a pattern from my shop via Craftsy/Bluprint in the past, please log in to your account and make sure you've downloaded them and backed them up, as I'm assuming you will not have access to your purchases online when their website shuts down.

All my patterns are available in my Etsy Shop, like always. Of course, I will always honor your Craftsy/Bluprint pattern purchase if you provide me the Paypal receipt/info, no worries. :-)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I thought something was up also when they said I didn't have to wait to get the rest of my forever classes. I better get the other two I don't have. Nothing you buy really is forever. I hope they can make the videos downloadable of all our classes. I didn't like sitting at my desktop computer to watch videos and was hoping to get a laptop since they weren't Kindle friendly. The virus didn't help me save for that laptop. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I hope you are able to resolve your forever classes in a good way. And yes, stupid, stupid, stupid virus. The wrecking ball of 2020. Hugs to you!

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!