Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Thank you and get crackin' :-)


Wow! Thanks so much for making this year’s sale the best ever! Y’all got some serious sewing to do! Chop chop! :-) Love to see what your clever hands are making, so be sure to tag me on Instagram with @mmmcrafts or post to my FB page! And merry merry merry mmmaking to you, wherever you are on this beautiful planet!

Shown: Mrs Claus ornament pattern, the 2nd pattern in my #twasthenightornaments. She's made using Benzie Design's lovely felts, sequins, and glass beads. Here's the color guide and link to kits:

All my patterns are available exclusively in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!