Thursday, January 26, 2023

Lodestar Tree Topper 2.0 and still revising


Here are the two samples of upcoming pattern #lodestartreetopper I’ve made so far. The second prototype is the pink/white one on the right. Hard to tell by looking, but I made a bunch of minor adjustments, changed the construction to be better, and made it slightly larger overall. 


hmmmmm I don’t know about that pink/red color scheme though. Something about the red stitching in the arms bothers me — they look like a circulatory system or something? LOL I may rethink the embroidery colors for the final pink version. 


What I do love on both prototypes are the pretty metallic felts from @benziedesign. They add holiday *glimmer.* I have to take a break for a couple of weeks to do other stuff but then I’ll be back with the next version. Which will hopefully be the final version. And then the real work begins to make the samples, write the instructions, draw the diagrams, etc... 
More experimental color combos coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!