Monday, August 28, 2023

time for Christmas crafting!


Christmas is coming! Do you have your fall crafting planned? May I suggest a nice coffee, a good movie, and a handsewn woolfelt ornament project? They make lovely gifts and are always treasured heirlooms brought out each year.

I have beginner friendly and intermediate PDF pattern downloads in my Etsy shop! All with detailed, step by step instructions: mmmcrafts.etsy.com

SHOWN ABOVE: Intermediate level 'Twas The Night ornament patterns:
1 - Santa Claus
2 - Mrs Claus
3 - Little Elves
4 - All Through The House

Sewn with my curated @benziedesign felt palettes: Classic and Retro. Detailed color guides:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such a great resource

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime beaucoup ce que vous faites
    merci pour cette soirce d'inspiration
    comment s'abonner a votre blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! My website is being redesigned and a newsletter sign up will be available after that. Probably within a month or so. :-)

      Delete

Hello. Enough about me. Let's hear from you! If you post a question, I answer with a reply comment, so be sure to click the 'notify me' box as you post your question to receive the answer via email. Thanks!